Sunday 27 June 2010

Wot no blogpost?


Apologies to all my loyal blog readers, there has been no post for days now. In fact, I have decided now to formally close this chapter of my blogging career. It was only ever meant to be an advent project, then one thing led to another and I found so many fascinating things I wanted to share that it just kept going and going.
It's not that life is less interesting now. On the contrary, life is very full and exciting. My teaching career is developing apace, church life in Ashby is vibrant and family and friends continue to amuse, enthral and entertain. I want to concentrate on these things for now and if in the future I decide to pick up the blogging bug again, I hope you will visit!
So it's "Goodnight, God bless and sleep well" as we say in this house!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you'll still drop into other blogs occasionally- and perhaps comment or email with news. Glad lifeis so full for you - blessings xx

    ReplyDelete