Friday 19 February 2010

The big clean-up operation


This is what I have been cleaning today. You will recognise it if you are a Dyson-user like me. I am very pleased with my Dyson which I have had now for about 5 years. It was a big purchase at the time but it really has been worth it. Admittedly I don't clean the filter as often as I should. There is a little dial on it where you can indicate which month you are scheduled to clean it (recommended every 6 months) but I doubt anyone ever uses that.
Anyway, elbow deep in soapy water, it occured to me that life is one big clean up operation. We mess up daily. We say hurtful things, make wrong decisions, think ill of others and before we know it we are grubby through and through. Hoovering up or Dyson-ing up is all well and good but sometimes I just want the whole filter washed clean! Thank the Lord for his cleansing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment